What are you putting off?
Is it a conversation, pushing send on an e-mail asking for what you need, applying for a new job, leaving your job or relationship? Whatever it is you can handle it. You are stronger than you think!
Many of my clients come to me in a state of overwhelm. They have been putting off the very thing that would set them free to begin a new chapter in their lives. They are stuck in the fear of what if I’m wrong, what if I’m not good enough, what if I have it better than I think I do…okay I’m sure you get the picture. I know that I have been in that very same spot many times in my life and my guess is you’ve been there as well. We all have and that’s okay.
Today is about moving beyond and helping you flex your muscles to expand from where you are stuck. Based on my client’s experiences and yes, my own experiences, I’ve put together a few strategies that have worked over and over again. These strategies will help you own your strength today.
5 Strength Building Tips:
- Be open to what you truly want – write it down. Use your senses to describe it. What do you see, hear, smell, feel and taste? Really stretch for clarity.
- When the “what ifs” start owning the conversation, calm them with an affirmation such as, “I am stronger than I think. I am capable of doing (fill in the blank with whatever it is you want to do).”
- Enlist support (not naysayers) from family, friends, a coach and talk with them often. Remember, select these folks carefully, you can achieve what you desire and don’t enlist non-believers!
- Go outside, breathe the fresh air and imagine how you would feel if you already had your desire! Soak it in just like the sun on your skin!
- Take action. Break it down to one small step that you can take right now towards your desire.
You are on your way. One step leads to another and so on. Action is the key to moving beyond where you are right now. Step in.
Feeling like you would like support on your journey, it is my pleasure to offer you a free strategy call. Please click here and sign up today!